The STILL SINGLE issue.

Being in a relationship also got problem! Single also got problem! What is life without any problem right!

Alright, I am now 19 years old and I am single and everybody was like asking me,"Why are you still single?" You are NINETEEN! Well,yeah! Exactly! I am nineteen and does that mean I have to date? I mean come on!!! I am not that kind of girl that date and play with guys heart and I don't want mine to be play as well! I respect myself and I love myself too much for that to happen! Besides, I have yet to really meet 'The One' yet! So why rush right? Sometimes I feel like some of my friends are just waiting for me to be in a relationship. LOL. I don't know if that is the good thing or a bad thing. Then there are some friends who try to introduce me to some guys in college and try to matchmake us! OHHH COME ON! I don't fall for a guy like that! Haha. You guys are funny. The thing is...why must we rush into a relationship? Don't you want to find "The One" that you can spend you whole life with? Isn't it better than to share your heart/body with so many people? *something for you to think over* Being single and being in a relationship is just a title. I mean yes of cause its nice to have a boyfriend/girlfriend but you want a person to love and be loved by him/her right for the rest of your life right?


Comments

Popular Posts