Peacock-ful Kolum!

In conjunction with the coming indian festival, Deepavali my college did few Kolum for few shopping malls and one of them is the well known Pavilion. Pfttt...put the formality aside! OHHH MY GODDDD!!! I have never seen any Kolum as beautiful and creative as this!!! I AM SERIOUS! If you have seen their work,its pure creativity, determination and patience. BRAVO BRAVO TO THOSE WHO TOOK PART IN CREATING THIS MASTERPIECE! * applause* I was suppose to participate too but the time of progress is not in my favor. I have to go back to my hometown to go for my training. So yeah...sorry guys!Besides the Kolum,there is also a dress made of peacock feather. Its a beauty.

PS: If you have no idea what a kolum is...its a tradition done by indian people during the celebration of Deepavali. The material used? Just colourful rice.Just that! How creative! Anyway,I'll attach a link to wikipedia too. Kolum - Wikipedia

 The smaller indoor Kolum in Pavilion 

 Peacock feather dress


 The Masterpiece! 










AU REVOIR!

Comments

Popular Posts