Did she just...? MILEY DID WHAT?!?!?!

Alright,I know I am a little late but HAPPY HALLOWEEN! 
So what are you guys dressing up as for Halloween? Avatar? Spiderman? Grim? Harry Potter? Nicki Mi...? NICKI MINAJ?! Seriously? Who will be the one dressing up like her? I mean like seriously? Nicki Minaj have a unique way of dressing up that only she can pull it off! Don't get me wrong,I am not criticizing her! I salute her for doing her thing and being herself although her style is really...uhm....alright,lets not get to that point. Anyway,so who is the celebrity who dress up as Nicki Minaj? Look no further...its MILEY CYRUS! YES,HANNAH MONTANA! HANNAHHHH MONTANAAAAA! Here's the pictures! 


Don't ask me,I have no idea who is the lady standing beside Nicky Miley!

Hmmm,I gotta say...NOT BAD MILEY! Give yourself a pat at the back! 

Comments

Popular Posts