Perks of being the BEST MOVIE!!!

ALRIGHT ALRIGHT CALM DOWN JULIANA! CALM DOWN!!! OMG! I CAN'T!!! YOU KNOW WHY?!?!?! This movie is SO FREAKING AWESOME!!! I can't help but feeling so excited to review about it! It's really really good! It talks about the life of a teenage and the meaning,the story of it is so deep! It get to your soul! Like seriously! Okay, you might find me being dramatic but I am not! THIS IS SERIOUSLY A GOOD MOVIE! THE BEST OF 2012! Well,besides the best horror movie of this year, The Women in Black! The cast are great! The soundtrack are awesome! Everything in this movie is perfect! AND guess what, Malaysia Film Industry decide to cut some parts out!? You kidding me? This is a TEENAGER.MOVIE! How can you do this to us! This movie actually shows what some teenage in our country go thru and how to deal with it! GOSHHHH! What is the hell is wrong with you guys! Before I forget, some of the quotes are really good too! Here are some of the good one that I remember.
~ We accept the love we think we deserve ~ A good one!
~ I feel infinite ~ Short but a meaningful one.
~ You see things. You keep quite about them. And you understands. You're a wallflower ~


P.S: I love Mary Elizabeth hairstyle! Hehehe. I might want to cut my hair like that.

Comments

Popular Posts