Never be afraid to be yourself!

I am a person that doesn't care if anyone hate me just because I am being myself. You don't like me? Go ahead. I feel sorry for you to want to surround yourself with fake people. I hate being fake. Even if its to be hate and alone for doing the right thing,I will. Even if its to post an ugly and crazy picture of myself,I'll do so too because NOBODY IS PERFECT! Nobody look good and have an amazing shoot of themselves all the time. If you do,sorry...I got to say thats crap! Respect yourself! Love yourself! Thats is what I am saying. People will like you even more for being yourself even you look like crap at certain days. That will just show that you are a human! Well, maybe I didn't put it right that line.But you know what I mean!





Comments

Popular Posts