PHEWWWWWW-TAS-TICK!

If you are wondering what PHEWTICK actually is and see it often on Facebook but still have no idea on what it does...FRET NOT! I am here to save you! LOL. I was like you guys until today,I heard my classmates saying,"You got Phewtick? Come,scan it,scan it!" And I was like what on earth is Phewtick and why is everybody scan here,scan there? Then my deskmate told me that you can actually get money from it and I was like...YOU SERIOUS?!?!?! From that moment, I took out my iPhone and ask everybody to let me scan it! Haha. The most I got today from a friend was like 1,500+ points! Haha. And the worst.WORST! is four!FOUR! Anyway,at the end of the day....I manage to collect RM 7! Yeah me! LOL

So if you have an iPhone,iPod or any smartphone...do download the apps! Its free! And LET ME KNOW! You benefit,I benefit! Sharing is caring! haha!


Comments

Popular Posts