Profession Wear! ME!!! Surprise!

Yeahhh,you read the title right. I wore professional wear for my presentation last Friday. WITH HEELS! Everybody was so surprise that I wore heels. Trust me, I am too! LOL. So here are the pictures.

 Before the presentation!

In college before my presentation. Taken by my lovely junior Yushiko without me knowing! Haha. My lovely juniors have fun seeing me wearing a skirt for the first time in college. The only one who get to see that LIVE are Shirley and Yushiko. Thank goodness only two! Kantoi I, if everybody saw! Malunyaaaaaaa!

 After presentation! So this is my lecturer Mr Ramesh! My first lecturer since I stepped into my college (if I am not wrong!). First time I wore a dress for his wedding and first time again I wear my professional wear PLUS heels for my first ever formal presentation! BE PROUD! Haha


Comments

Popular Posts