MOVIE REVIEW: The Impossible.

The Impossible is one of the best true story ever. Its so inspiring! The fight to survive and most important the love of a family. I bet everybody cried in the cinema! Its really really touching! Its about what happened to a family who fought with all the odds to survive during the 26th Disember 2004 Tsunami. R.I.P to those who lost their life to the devastating disaster. Besides that, the actor and actress also does the true story a justice! They portray the characters very well indeed!


After watching this movie, it makes me feels the importance of love in a family. I know how important it is too before watching this movie. But it give me more reason to it you get what I mean? Its so moving. Its about destiny too. My heart is where my family is. I will always love them no matter what. Always <3 It also show me the willpower of a person to fight to survive for their family. Its all about love. All about love for your family. Treasure them while you still have them. Don't take it for granted and there is no use to regret after.

Comments

Popular Posts