Movie Review Special! 5 MOVIES!

College back on the track and while I still have some time off, I better make use of it. So I watch Upside Down in the cinema. First movie in the year of 2013 and its a good one! YEAHHH BABY! Its a really nice movie. Its so different in a way,its good. Not the cliche romance movie that we have watch all the time. Kirsten Dunst never really been my kind of actress to keep on the 'lookout'? But this one really opens my eyes. Her performance here is great! Not forgetting Jim Sturgess performance. He's good too! Back to Kirsten Dunst, as I was saying with her good performance here...it make me Wikipedia her previous movies and I got to say WOW. She's good! Yeah yeah, I know she's in Spiderman 1,2 and 3 but it wasn't really stood out you know. It was just okay at that time....I mean it was just a NORMAL romantic movie. So nothing really stood out for me except someone dress up in a suit swinging from buildings to buildings. Anyway, you gotta watch Bachelorette by Kirsten Dunst. Its a movie...not that reality series. Its a comedy and you can actually see the fierce, swearing boss in her. Haha. Its funny! Trust me! The actress there are good too! There is Rebel Wilson, Isla Fisher, and Lizzy Caplan (actress to lookout for!). SO Yeah...thats the 2 back to back movie I've watched! WAIT WAIT WAIT! I have also watch Elizabethtown yesterday! Again...its good! Its funny and nice. Like really. Talking for hours. HOURS on the phone with some stranger you meet on the airplane...wow. Its kinda nice don't you think? haha





And then there are some local films that I have watched. The first one is Istanbul, Aku Datang. Its a really good malay movie. The whole movie was filmed in Istanbul! Awesome. Its the first time! Good job malaysia. Lisa Surihani performance is good here. Totally. Its kinda of a romantic comedy that have some sad part. Overall its a good malaysian film. And the soundtrack from Tomok, Aku Datang is the great! Then the second one was SAM. This movie was actually directed by the youngest Malaysian director ever. Sorry,I forgotten his name. haha. Well,you can just google the movie and I am sure it will appear. This movie is kinda romantic too but there is a suspense twist in it. Not going to say much in here as it will be a total spoiler but non the less...its good! Again by Lisa Surihani but you gotta watch out for Shaheizy Sam performance! Top notch!




Tata!

Comments

Popular Posts