NEW RAYBAN BABEYYYYY!

I bought this like almost 2 weeks already now. Haha. This was what happened. My friends and I went to KLCC for a group assignments and knowing me....I will get my ass into eyes wear shop and yeah...I fell in love with this Super Swag Rocking Cool Rayban and guess what it was ON PROMOTION! 40% + 10% and its only one pair! ONE PAIR! Its a new design too! So you do know how I feel right?! I was torn between whether to buy or not to because I don't want to waste any money.DUHHH. Who wants to waste any money right? Alright,the point is I have been thinking on getting a new Sony Camera because my friend have one and its really really nice! So that I can carry it around,taking nice picture and capturing every moment! But this is like an opportunity that I can't miss one this SWAG SWAG SWAGGIE SWAG SHADES! So yeah.... I was on dilemma. I was thinking about it even during class and the next day...after my class...I WENT AND BOUGH IT! Then went back for class! Cool ehhh. Hahaha. Yeah...so this is my new rayban peeps!






Camwhoring with my SWAG BABEY!!!

Comments

Popular Posts