5 months to 4 years.

Heya folks!

I know it's been a really really long time! So many things happened. Good, bad, some really really bad, some really good but that's what shapes us the person we are at this right exact moment. (Right this exact moment, I'm spacing in and out!lol!). Anyways, I've learned so much in these past few years, it totally changes the way I see things in life. I see so much. I see things that people usually missed out on. Sometimes I thought that I am overthinking but actually, I am not. I am just being analytical but anyway, I shouldn't be ranting here. I am going to try to post each day of my writing or maybe some funny and interesting incident. Without any delay, here you go. A short one. lol.

The new me
Someone that I will never imagine to be.
Though I seem to look more vulnerable now,
I've never felt so human.

toodaloo~

Comments

Popular Posts