Hello 2014!

Hello there peeps! I know that I've suddenly mysteriously disappear from posting anything here. I was busy and stressed out with my internship. You how it is to be an intern, you get bullied. WHY!?! Everyone started like us too! Is it because you were bullied so it makes it alright to bully the other? BULLSHIT! I sure will hell not do the same thing as you idiots did! Hell not! NEVER!

Anyway, let put this shit behind me. It's a new year! HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! To be honest, I didn't really celebrate the new year. It's just like any other day for me but instead of 2013…its 2014. But nevertheless, It sounds like the mark of a new chapter. We shall learned from all the experiences, incidents and happenings in 2013 to improve ourselves. No matter what happen, it happens for a reason. For example, if I never intern it that shitty place with those shitty seniors (except the boss because she was kinda nice and another senior whom never really talk to us but she's nice whenever she talk to us. I'm a fair person. I'll say what is right and what is wrong without being prejudice) , I'll never get to experience the worst and make myself stronger in terms of mentality. If I had given up working there, I will give them the satisfactory. You'll never know how strong your are until being strong is the only option!

After my internship, I am really really grateful to be given an opportunity to work with the best in Bangkok, Thailand. They have over 100 interior designers and they are NOTHING like those people who I've work with during my internship. They are willing to teach and give compliments even I'm inexperience and the most junior of all there. They are also very humble. I'm grateful to them for having me and grateful to my parents for sending me all the way to Bangkok. Yup, I'm staying all alone there. I wasn't afraid to be honest. I know the day would come where I need to be independent. So yeah! Adventure! I was given this opportunity to train with the best too. They treat me well! Thanks! And yeah, I broke my finger signing off 2013! So I was back to Malaysia to recuperate and there is when I hit the gym for the first time. Its tough. Fitness is very important. Therefore, now I have the will to stay fit and hit the gym whenever I got the time.

Now its 0030 in Bangkok, Thailand and tomorrow is my first day if work in 2014 after a month plus being away. Cant wait to see everyone! Hope they are happy to see me as I am happy to see them! Goodnight!

P.S: I promise, this year…This blog will be something! I've plans in my mind. I'll make it interesting for you guys! Bye!

Comments

Popular Posts