House Arrest! Well, LITERALLY!

Due to the situation in Bangkok, Thailand where anti government is protesting against the government…I end up staying at home and only at home for few days. I've not been allowed to go anywhere even to the 7 Eleven Convenient Store. Parents saw the news on TV where there are gun shots and casualties so as I'm all alone here in a foreign country, not able to speak and understand their language YET!, they are really worried of my safety here so as a result that I don't want to make them anymore worried, I've my own HOUSE ARREST. I've all the food stock up, drinks, necessities, batteries, chocolates, ice creams, movies, power banks, medicines, bla bla bla…and the list goes on like there is a zombie invasion and apocalypse.

Here are some of the pics, I manage to gather from my friends about the situation in Bangkok. Credits to them!

 This is exactly like a few steps away from my apartment! 

The BTS station around my area, Asok.

I'll upload some pictures of my 'preparations' in my Instagram soon! Feel free to click that "FOLLOW" button! You'll see the link to my Instagram on the right side! 

BYEBYE!

Comments

Popular Posts