Back for good! At least,I hope!

Lets just skip how sorry I am for not updating my blog. I am very sorry. Final assignments are on and National competition...well,I guess you can imagine how busy I'll be. So yeah, currently I am rushing for Final Assignments and as usual I always have bad luck with my 3D rendering but its done finally! So I have left the mock up and the another computer calculation for my Environmental Lighting module. I have some problem with it again. Not surprise since I am so freaking bad with my computer stuff! -_-

Anyway, I just came back from my National Inter-club Competition which was held in Ipoh,my hometown and I manage to get a bronze! Well, I am happy with my performance this time as I think I have improve and I fought with a National Champion! I didn't train much this time due to the load of my assignments but thats not an excuse for not winning! But this time I am truly happy because I manage to did the kicks that I have been practicing. YAY ME! And and my bestfriend came and support me too! Thanks Tyca! Love ya! :D I will work harder for the next competition. I guess the competition is done for this year. This year it have been a bronze luck for me. 3 bronze and 2 gold! I hope for the better next year. :D 

Here is the group picture. Thanks for the support! :D




Comments

Popular Posts