2012 REVIEW!

Well, here we are! The end of 2012 and we are about to celebrate the New Year,2013 in few hours time. I guess this will be the right time to review some of my up's and down's moments in 2012. 

To rate 2012, I would say its a pretty good year for me despite the down moments. Basically everything changes when I got selected to represent my state for SUKMA. Alright,this is how it all started. Since I started my college, I've not been training for eight months and I feel so uneasy! I feel sick! So I talk to my parents and they finally allowed me to train in KL. A club name BTFC. It's great! Training there, although I just train there for a while but the experience I gain can't be replace. :) So just after the second training, my KL coach asked me if I would want to compete in SUKMA and I was like :O (those who knows me, I guess you could have imagine the shock on my face!) Well, of cause I said yes. Then bla bla bla...stuff happens (which I think its not right to post up here) and I got selected a week after my sad sad birthday which is such a b'day present for me! Then I was introduce to my new SUKMA friends! I basically know non of them. haha. But I have made good friends there!Besides, not forgetting! I've meet so senior too! Like experience Malaysian Taekwondo fighter who represent Malaysia! WOW! Cool huh! And other taekwondo friends from other states. Cool! haha. The SUKMA 2012 journey was such an eye opening for me. I have never train this hard in my entire life. The training was pretty hectic as I still have my college assignments to do. It was tough and hectic. It was very very tiring as well! But here I am! I made it! Thanks to all those namely my family, friends and also lectures who have been there to support me, emotionally and physically thru my SUKMA 2012 journey. :D They are Tyca Muzaffar, Shaun Ghosh, Rena Ng (your support from down under via SKYPE ;) ) , Shannel Lee (deskie) and few others. You know I know ;) Juggling between college and training was such a good experience for me. It teaches me so much. Here are some of the things that I experience during my SUKMA 2012 journey with my SUKMA team mates:

1. We had a great laugh about how bad my Malay is. I remember one of them, I think its Atim saying that, ''Juliana, you cakap english pun susah bagi kita faham, bila you cakap melayu lagi tak faham!'' haha. Yeah,thats how bad my malay was! WAS! Fret not! I have one of my good 'Malay teacher' who 'started' a "Oh my BM" class for me and she's Kak Wanie. 
2. Learning the word Kantoi and Lanyak! haha. Thank you!
3. Dinner at Moven Peak Buffet & BBQ steamboat...hmmmm....history stays there. haha
4. The 'Botaks' guys! haha
5. My shoulder got dislocated a day before my competition. That was....intense? LOL
6. Our funny night in Bukit Jalil! Atim and Kak Wanie! hehehe. You know what I am talking about! 
7. My infamous nickname by them... JC Gangster. haha. Don't ask!
8. That was the first time I stay with my friends too! 
9. Nearly everybody asked me if I do gym and until now my answer will still be NO. haha
10. This last one is dedicated to 2 of my closest friends (not that I am not close to others! Don't                       misunderstand!):
    ~Atim, you are a talented fighter. Always remember that! 
    ~ Kak Wanie, you are the best sparring partner ever! 

Those are the memories that will forever stays with us! Miss all of you guys! How we'll be able to go for the next round of SUKMA again in future! 

And yeah,I got Bronze medal for my SUKMA competition! :D

Not neglecting my college life, I meet some new good friends this year! David Baudin, my first ever french friend. haha. Novita, my cool and understanding indonesian friend! Yeah,I think thats about it from this yeah? All others I meet the year before which are cool too! Don't misunderstand! So this year, was quite a busy year for me in college. ASSIGNMENTS! ASSIGNMENTS! ASSIGNMENTS! I'm starting to forget how it feels like to have A DAY of free time. No complains. Thats what I want so I should just take it all in and endure it. Thanks to all the help my lecturers help me with my assignments! Especially Mr Hafez with my 3D! I know I am such a bother at times.Sorry. Yeah, to rate my college studies was pretty good this year! I hope the same for next year! AND...I am in my graduating term next term! WOW! Life is about to go more exciting, more hectic and looking zombie as ever! NO COMPLAINING JULIANA! Yes yes....so yeah,thats just about it from college. And ohh yeah! Lastly, farewell to my lecturer Mr Carlo! bye-bye!

AND then there is the 'friends' who are not longer my friends part. Just a message for you bunch of jealous,ungrateful, no self respect, no moral and etc. brats...you know what? I have done nothing, NOTHING to you and you give me this kind of attitudes? I don't show off, I don't brag, I don't do anything that is against a good will of a person and you bunch of asshole did this to me? You know what? Get out of my face. I don't think I deserve this kind of treatment and no one in this world deserve this so we are just history. You just simply EVAPORATED from my life. BYEBYE suckers,haters who cant stand seeing someone actually trying to work hard to succeed in life and YOU get jealous by that? YOU SIMPLY HAVE NO LIFE. 

New gadgets? Yeah, my new Sony NEX F3. I have my eye on to it for few months already and finally there are good promotions so I grab it! Yeahhhh, I can't wait to explore them! WHEEEE~~~ AND before I forget, I got 2 new Rayban glasses this year (posted,blogged) ! I didn't know I am obsessed with shades until I got the first one. Hmmm....and I got my nickname key chained! haha




Movies? I didnt really get to watch many movies this year due to...you know! So yeah....but I gotta say that The Perks of Being A Wallflower is a good teenage movie! After watching that movie, I feel like my teenage life is........BORING AS HELL! 

Nike Dobok and Taekwondo shoes! Yeah,got them finally! You can read it in my last post! :D

Songs? There are so many good songs in 2012...I don't know where to start! Well, I really love that song by Rihanna "Diamond"! Thats a good one! Then... Invincible by MFK ft Ester Dean, Try by P!nk a really good one, Skyfall by non other, Adele and Its Time by Imagine Dragons! Yeah,and some other....Will blog about them if I found some good ones okay! :D

Good things, bad things. Thats life. We just have to face it. Do not ever give up. If you succeed in life, NEVER forget those who have be by your side when you are down. Don't forget the hardship that you have go thru. Thats is what made the person you are today. Be nice to people, you wont die! But if they are mean and bitchy to you, IGNORE THEM! Here I'm at the end of my last post of the year! I wish everyone Happy New Year. Hope next year will be a good year. Hope there is no devastating disaster like the one in Japan this year which is really bad. May the innocent soul rest in peace. So yeahhh...Happy New Year! Let's hope for the best in 2013! :D


Comments

Popular Posts