GLOBAL WE GOT MARRIED!

OMG! I have a good reason for not updating my blog recently and this time is due to my addiction to this Korean Reality TV Show? I don't know how to called it but....damn! Its really good! As some of you that knows me, I'm definitely those type who doesn't watch any Korean drama, TV series or whatever but this one....it got me hocked BIG TIME! When I first saw it on TV when my family are watching the first episode, I was like..."Seriously? Pretending to be married to a STRANGER? Leave alone,this one is international. How weird!" And at first I don't agree on the pairing as well as you can see...there are two couples but as episode gone by....AWWWWW! They are so wonderful together! Haha. Hmmm,you'll get what I mean if you watch it. I have got few of my friends hocked too! Haha! So this give me an idea to post the episode with english sub here so it will be easier for you guys to kept updated with the episode. Isn't that great?

Anyway, in this post I'll briefly tell you about the series. Its about how this four people come together as a newly wed couple despite the cultural differences and everything as you know they are strangers. You can't even stay with a person that you have known your entire life for 5 minutes what about strangers right? Anyway, they are Taecyon from 2pm who will be paired with GuiGui, a Taiwanese celebrity and there is another pair who is Lee Hong Ki from Ft Island who will be paired with Fujii Mina, a Japanese actress. There are 15 episodes for each couple and now we are reaching episode 7! URGHHHH! I don't want it to end! More episode pleaseeeee! Anyway, it's really nice to see how they communicate even with the language barrier and many more. Let me know what you think of the couples and which one you prefer once you have watch those episode that I've posted yeah?! haha.

Here are some pictures of the celeb!



 On the left is GuiGui with Taecyeon and on the right is Fujii Mina with Hong Ki



Comments

Popular Posts