It's ALIVE!FINALLY.

WELL...I did it FINALLY! It's alive again. I mean my blog. I used to blog but I gave up few years back due to sucky internet line back in my hometown and honestly...I am just too lazy to blog. Why now? Well,because I more to talk about now. 

So this is what going to happen in my blog in future...I talk generally about everything,when i say EVERYTHING...its NO JOKE! Well,except for bullshit! I am allergic to it. 

1.FOOD.I love to eat,so of coz. NO DOUBT! There will be post about food! WARNING: IF SOME OF YOU HAVE 'FOOD EPILEPSY',YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. I am an adventurous or shall I say...EXTREME when it comes to food. 

2.SPORTS.I am into Taekwondo...so yeah! NAH NAH...DON'T MESS WITH ME.AIIIIYAKK!

3.LIFE IN GENERAL. You know what it means...PICTURES!On interesting stuff. I love to help people and sharing is CARING. 

and yada yada.etc....i dont want to bored anyone with my long list of post that i will be posting in future. 

BYE! 


Comments

Popular Posts